[Michlib-l] Local History books!

Elizabeth Appleton eappleton at sjcity.com
Fri Sep 21 10:30:30 EDT 2018

Hi All!

We have some more local history books up for grabs for anyone interested:

The Formation of the North Carolina Counties 1663-1943 by David Leroy Corbitt published in 1950

History of Todd County Kentucky, Historical and Biographical edited by J.H. Battle, originally published 1884 reprinted in 1979

King William County, Virginia from Old Newspapers and Files  compiled and annotated by Elizabeth Hawes Ryland, published in 1955

Colonial Surry by John B. Boddie published in 1948, reprinted in 1959

If anyone is interested in these items, please let me know which one you'd like along with your RIDES number and we will send them out!

Happy Friday!

Elizabeth Appleton

Technical Services Supervisor
St. Joseph Public Library