[Michlib-l] CD Disc organizers

Marian Volek marianvolek at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 12:29:53 EDT 2018

Hello all!A couple of years ago, I asked about anyone with CD disc organizers, as no company seemed to manufacture them anymore. They look like this:  and are either from BesTrade USA CD Library II; Zio Tek; or CAFTEK Digital Disc Organizer. We were able, at that time, to procure about a dozen or so from a library that wasn't using them anymore. We used them all, and are looking for more. I did see one or two on eBay, but we could use more than that, and would pay around $25 each (that's what we paid for the last 'batch'). They hold 150 discs. If anyone has some they would like to sell, please let me know, and we can arrange for purchase/shipping, etc.
 Marian VolekWest Iron District Library116 W. Genesee St.Iron River, Michigan 49935906-265-2831