[Michlib-l] Ohio Library Support Staff Institute: 2019 Scholarship Contest is Open!

Sarah Schaff schaffs at denison.edu
Mon Apr 1 11:08:17 EDT 2019

Greetings from the Ohio Library Support Staff Institute (OLSSI),

*Our Scholarship Content is open now through April 24th -- Apply to attend
the entire Ohio Library Support Staff Institute for FREE!  *

More details below, and at olssi.org/scholarships.

In an effort to help libraries and their support staff, OLSSI is offering
three full scholarships to our 2019 conference.

OLSSI Scholarships cover the entire $299 registration fee for the annual
OLSSI event.  This will allow three (3) scholarship winners to attend the
2019 Institute free of charge (even if the scholarship recipients have
attended OLSSI before).

To apply, you must meet the following criteria:

1. Be presently employed as a library support staff member.

2. Agree to contribute to the planning of the 2020 Institute as an OLSSI
Steering Committee member.

How to Apply:

Please write, in 300 words or less:

1) Why you would like to attend the Institute,

2) How you think attending OLSSI will help you, and

3) How it might enhance your library/work performance.

Details:

   -

   All applications must be written by the applicant, and not their
   supervisor(s).
   -

   Deadline for scholarship entry is 5:00 PM, April 24, 2019.
   -

   Winners will be announced on or before April 30, 2019.
   -

   Remember to provide the contact information (see attachment, below, or
   visit https://olssi.org/scholarships/), along with your essay.

Please email submissions to: OLSSI.scholarships at gmail.com

Good luck & we hope to see you at Heidelberg University for Castle OLSSI –
2019!

2019 OLSSI dates:

Scholarships: March 27 – April 24

Early Bird Registration:  April 10 – May 7

Regular Registration:  May 8 – July 10

Castle OLSSI 2019: July 28 – 30, 2019 @ Heidelberg University

NOTE: If you are not awarded an OLSSI Scholarship,

there will still be time to get a discounted admission rate

with our Early Bird Registration!  Good luck!!

Sarah Schaff, Discovery Librarian
Office: Denison Library,  120  &  w.: 740.587.6470
DENISON <http://denison.edu/campus/library>  |  BetweenCoasts
<http://betweencoasts.org/>  |  TeamVittles <http://www.teamvittles.org/>