[Michlib-l] MI PR Group meeting - Monday, May 6 at Canton

Kelly Rembert krembert at southfieldlibrary.org
Tue Apr 2 16:51:26 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

The MI PR Group is back to announce our next meeting!

Monday, May 6 at 2:00pm at Canton Public Library

Agenda:
 Introductions
Main discussion: Reaching our non-users (Mala Ehlers at Grand Rapids just asked this question on Michlib-l to jump start the conversation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BHzD_rJ4woAOinMnQcBGVo0NI8TPyCPj/view?usp=sharing)
Round robin of what you are up to/proud of

As a reminder the MI PR Group an informal PR group to work together and share our successes, learn from our non-successes and put our brains together to try and tackle issues and help all of our libraries.

We invite anyone involved with marketing or public relations in libraries to this group.
Let me know if you have a topic you'd like to talk about in the group - the more ideas the better as ideas we don't get to at this meeting will be discussed in future meetings.

Upcoming meetings to put on your calendar:
Monday, June 17 at 1:00pm at the Meijer Branch at the Jackson Public Library
Monday, September 16 all day for an unconference at the Library of Michigan

If you can make it on Monday, May 6 please RSVP to me.

Thanks,
Kelly

Kelly Ireland Rembert
Outreach Librarian