[Michlib-l] Storybook Trail (Keegan Selecki)

Caroline Salucci Caroline.Salucci at baldwinlib.org
Thu Apr 4 12:38:20 EDT 2019

Our library has worked with a local park to do a Storybook Trail. We have
18 posts throughout the park's nature trail, including a welcome and
closing sign. Based on the 18 posts, the following books have worked for
us: *One Duck Stuck* by Phyllis Root, *Goldilocks and the Three Bear* by
James Marshall, *Move Over Rover *by Karen Beaumont, *At the Old Haunted
House* by Helen Ketteman, *Bear Snores On* by Karma Wilson, *Owl Moon *by
Jane Yolen, *Daniel Finds A Poem* by Micha Archer, *The Thing About Spring*
by Daniel Kirk, *And The Comes Spring*, *Beach Day*, *Goodbye Spring, Hello
Autumn*, and *Hibernation Station* by Michelle Meadows.

Good luck and feel free to email me at Caroline.Salucci at baldwinlib.org
with any questions.

Caroline
--