[Michlib-l] [Job opportunity] Library Science Intern - Closes Friday, April 26

BTPL Careers careers at btpl.org
Mon Apr 8 10:30:30 EDT 2019

Greetings--

We have an excellent opportunity opening at Bloomfield Township Public Library for a Library Science Intern. It closes on Friday, April 26. For more information, please see attached or go to our website: http://btpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Library-Science-Intern-Job-Posting-04.2019.pdf

Best Regards,
Linden Godlove
Administrative Assistant
Bloomfield Township Public Library