[Michlib-l] Job opening - Library Ambassador - Part-time

Teresa Stannard tstannard at parchmentlibrary.org
Tue Apr 9 10:49:25 EDT 2019

The Parchment Community Library has an opening for a 20-hour/week Library Ambassador.  Please see the attached job posting for full details.  I've also attached our 'Year in Review 2018' flyer to give potential candidates an idea of the events and services we offer.  Deadline to apply is April 20.

Teresa Stannard, Library Director
[pcl logo .5 inch skylight with text]
401 S Riverview Dr., Parchment  MI 49004
Phone: 269-343-7747 ext 203
Library Hours: M-Th 10-8; F 10-6; Sat 10-4

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.