[Michlib-l] MeL eResource Web Buttons

Breed, Liz (MDE) BreedL at michigan.gov
Wed Apr 10 12:17:20 EDT 2019

Greetings!

We are happy to share that MeL is now offering web buttons for all of the eResources!

If you would like to use these, visit the Library Staff area of MeL (mel.org/staff<https://mel.org/staff>) and look for the eResources Web Buttons link in the Marketing Resources menu on the left side of the screen. You have the option to download the entire set (as a zipped folder), or if you scroll down a bit, you will see the entire list for picking and choosing individual buttons.

In addition to the buttons, you will also find instructions for:

  *   Adding buttons to different types of sites
  *   Information on using the Direct URL or the Geo-IP URL
  *   A link to MCLS' reporting form if there are changes or additions to your organization's IP address(es)

There are other tools in the Marketing Resources area that may also be helpful for you.

  *   Downloadable Promotional Materials: PDF files from vendors for flyers, bookmarks, etc... There's also a nice selection of PDFs on Evaluating Resources.
  *   Logo and Usage Guidelines: Interested in adding the new MeL logo to your site? This is the place to come for the files and usage guidelines.
  *   MeLCat Web Button: We also have a MeLCat Web Button if you are interested.
  *   Promotional Materials Order Form: We have a selection of materials available for order. Complete the form and we'll send the materials to you.

Have a great day,
Liz

Liz Breed
Michigan eLibrary Coordinator
Library of Michigan
Michigan Department of Education
517-335-1497
breedl at michigan.gov<mailto:breedl at michigan.gov>
www.mel.org<http://www.mel.org/>

April is Child Abuse Prevention Month. Help raise awareness of Child Abuse Prevention by learning more from the Children's Trust Fund at www.michigan.gov/ctf<https://gcc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.michigan.gov%2Fctf&data=02%7C01%7CBreedL%40michigan.gov%7Ce0dcdaf0c3ad41b17e8108d6b76a2225%7Cd5fb7087377742ad966a892ef47225d1%7C0%7C0%7C636898063810664159&sdata=NjCNQZAGn7kEN4UqXXMp9FDb6ZiYQzWjuueU8bYN7dk%3D&reserved=0>