[Michlib-l] Adult Summer Reading Programs

Barbara Sanford bsanford at crdl.org
Wed Apr 10 17:42:41 EDT 2019

Hello,
I am curious as to how other libraries have adults track their progress for summer reading.  For our kids and teens, we focus on making reading a daily habit, but have kept our adults tracking books so far, but based on feedback from our patrons, we would like to change that.   We still do a physical card based program, which also impacts what we can do.  I would appreciate any feedback on how you have your adults track/participate, bonus points for simplicity!
Thanks ahead of time!
Barb

Barbara Sanford
Youth Collections and Programming Coordinator
Chippewa River District Library
301 S. University Ave
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
(989)773-3242 X 214