[Michlib-l] Does Anyone have an External Dropbox We Can Use?

Smith, Steve ssmith at ci.dearborn.mi.us
Mon Apr 15 16:04:10 EDT 2019

The Henry Ford Centennial Library in Dearborn will be closing beginning May 20th for renovation. We have been considering obtaining a dropbox for HFCL for the duration of our closure. We currently estimate that we will be closed through autumn. Before we invest in an external dropbox, we wanted to check to see if anyone has an extra external dropbox that we could borrow, rent or purchase. We would, of course, arrange for pickup.

Please respond off-list. Thank you.

Steven F. Smith
Administrative Librarian

Dearborn Public Library