[Michlib-l] STEAMers Think Tank: A Maker Unconference - register NOW!

Jessica Parij jessica.parij at rhpl.org
Tue Apr 16 17:43:11 EDT 2019

Good evening!

Registration is still open, but filling quickly for STEAMers Think Tank: A
Maker Unconference! We've all seen some iteration of "Makerspace 101" at a
conference somewhere, but where do you go from there? This event is geared
towards librarians, makerspace staff, and teachers at every level for
knowledge sharing, professional development, and networking.

We are very excited for the day we have planned! Hear from a panel of
*experienced
library makers* who will answer all your questions in the morning, and we
will end the day with U of M's *Kristin Fonticharo*.

This *FREE* event will be held at Rochester Hills Public Library on
Thursday, May 2. Please visit https://www.rhpl.org/steamers-think-tank for
more information and to register (so we know how many people will be
attending). We hope to see you in Rochester on May 2!