[Michlib-l] Reminder: MLA 2019-2020 Call for Volunteers closes soon!

Rachel Ash rfash at milibraries.org
Fri Apr 19 13:59:41 EDT 2019

We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend! Don't forget to fill out the 2019-2020 Call for Volunteers form - the form will be open through the weekend.

Take advantage of the opportunity to make a difference in the Michigan library community, develop your leadership skills and grow your professional network by volunteering to serve on a committee or work group. If you're interested in growing personally or professionally, we have a place for you! All members are welcome to participate.

Learn more about available opportunities to impact the work of the association and strengthen the Michigan library community, then fill out the volunteer form on the MLA website by logging in with your individual login credentials here: https://www.milibraries.org/volunteer-form

 Standing Committees:<https://www.milibraries.org/volunteer-standing-committees>

  *   Legislative Committee<https://www.milibraries.org/volunteer-standing-committees#LC>
  *   Professional Development and Networking Committee<https://www.milibraries.org/volunteer-standing-committees#PDNC>
 Work groups:<https://www.milibraries.org/volunteer-work-groups>

  *   Awards<https://www.milibraries.org/volunteer-work-groups#Awards>
  *   Workshops<https://www.milibraries.org/volunteer-work-groups#Workshops>
  *   Conferences<https://www.milibraries.org/volunteer-work-groups#Conferences>
Thank you for volunteering your time and talents!

Rachel Ash

Director of Membership, Communications and Marketing

Michigan Library Association

3410 Belle Chase Way Ste. 100

Lansing, MI 48911

Phone: 517-394-2774 ext. 225