[Michlib-l] Michigan Humanities grant workshop at CMU on May 8

Katie Wittenauer kwittenauer at mihumanities.org
Fri Apr 26 12:14:00 EDT 2019

Good afternoon,

Michigan Humanities invites you to join us for our first grant workshop on May 8. We will be hosting interactive workshops throughout 2019 to not only help you learn about the grants and programs we have available, but to also register to apply and learn what makes for a great grant proposal.

We will walk you through the registration process, answer any questions, and help you navigate Foundant, our application portal.

The first grant workshop will be:
Wednesday, May 8 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.  (lunch will be provided)
Central Michigan University Public Media
1999 East Campus Drive
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

You can register for this grant workshop here<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/michigan-humanities-grant-workshop-tickets-59007560201?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing>, and we will be posting future workshop dates on our website, here<https://www.michiganhumanities.org/grant-workshop/>. If you have any questions about this workshop or any of our grants and programs, please do not hesitate to contact us at 517-372-7770.

Thank you for the work you do in your communities! We hope a Michigan Humanities grant or program can help you create even more conversations.

Enjoy the weekend, and we look forward to talking with you soon!

Best,
Katie

Katie Wittenauer
Director of Programs