[Michlib-l] Homelessness Training workshops

Tammy Turgeon turgeont at libcoop.net
Fri Aug 2 11:20:34 EDT 2019

The Suburban Library Cooperative is excited to announce our Homelessness
Training workshops with trainer Ryan Dowd, author of The Librarian's
Guide to Homelessness (ALA best-selling book).

We have two opportunities to learn how to compassionately, confidently
and effectively address problematic behavior from patrons experiencing
homelessness, mental illness, addiction or trauma.

Workshops will be held on Tuesday, September 10th from 1-4:30pm for the
half-day workshop and Wednesday, September 11th from 9am-4pm for the
full-day workshop (lunch included).

$25 for SLC members / $40 for non-SLC attendees for the half-day workshop

$50 for SLC members / $75 for non-SLC attendees for the full-day workshop

Workshops will be held at the Clinton-Macomb Public Library, 40900 Romeo
Plank Rd, Clinton Township, MI.

You can register online at: https://www.libcoop.net/wordpress/slc-workshop/

Tammy Turgeon
Director