[Michlib-l] Books free to good homes

Marian Volek marianvolek at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 14:20:48 EDT 2019

Hello all,
We have multiple copies of the following books; can send them through RIDES if you're interested. I'll divvy them up as best as I can! Make sure you include your library code with your request. Have a great day!
Marian VolekWest Iron District LibraryIron River, Michigan
8    The Glass Castle, Jeanette Walls8    The Rent Collector, Camron Wright
Nickolas Butler:5-Hearts of Men4-Shotgun Lovesongs1-Beneath the Bonfire
3    Animal Farm (paper)8    Marsh King's Daughter, Karen Dion10    Grapes of Wrath (paper)