[Michlib-l] Summer Art Show at Saline District Library

Mary Ellen Mulcrone maryellen at salinelibrary.org
Wed Aug 7 18:33:06 EDT 2019

Greetings!

If you haven't seen it yet, there's still time to view the wonderful 2019 Summer Art Show at Saline District Library.

"A Universe of Stories" features artwork by children’s book illustrators from our home state of Michigan. Come and explore how illustrations and the stories they complement expand the universe of our hearts and understanding.

The exhibit is open to the public every day during regular [ http://www.salinelibrary.org/hours-and-location/ | Library Hours, continuing through Saturday, August 24. ]

This exhibit has been arranged through the generosity of [ http://michigan.scbwi.org/ | SCBWI-MI ] , its illustrator coordinators, Deb Pilutti and Kirbi Fagan, and all contributing artists. Funding is generously provided through a grant from the Carl F. Schrandt Endowment Fund.

We hope to see you at [ http://www.salinelibrary.org/ | Saline District Library ] !

Mary Ellen Mulcrone
Director
Saline District Library