[Michlib-l] Programming Policies

Anna Merritt amerritt at richlandlibrary.org
Thu Aug 8 10:43:46 EDT 2019

Hello All,

We are looking at putting together a policy for our programming. Do any other libraries have this?

Specifically, should the library pay staff presenters a presentation fee or just their regular hourly rate? What if the staff presenter is the one organizing the programs? Do you cover materials for external presenters or just include the materials cost in their fee? Do you charge patrons for programs like crafts? Do you have more luck with registration or open doors?

If anyone has some advice or feedback, please send it our way. 😊

Thanks!

Anna Merritt
Assistant Director
Richland Community Library
8951 Park Street
Richland, MI 49083
(269) 629-9085
https://www.richlandlibrary.org/

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.