[Michlib-l] Job posting - Kirtland Community College Part-Time Reference Librarian

Deb Shumaker shumakerd202 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 09:59:09 EDT 2019

 Kirtland Community College is seeking a qualified, energetic, and highly
motivated person to serve as Part-Time Reference Librarian (28 hours/week)
at its new Grayling, MI campus right off I-75 in beautiful Northern
Michigan.

This is a great entry level position for a person looking to gain
experience in the library field.

A full description of the position, minimum qualifications, application
information, and directions for submission are available on our website at:
https://www.kirtland.edu/human-resources/jobs-at-kirtland
/part-time-reference-librarian.

Deb

Deb Shumaker