[Michlib-l] Free to good homes - CD & DVD cases and other related supplies

Deb Shumaker shumakerd202 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 10:05:17 EDT 2019

Kirtland Community College Library is spring cleaning a little late this
year & have found the following items we no longer need:

Twin 10 pack DVD Cases (2)

CD 3.5 Disk Mailer Storage Sleeve 5-pack (18)

Matte White Jewel Case Standard & Slimline Inserts #8693 (1 pack)

Matte White DVD Case Inserts #8891  (4 packs)

1 Box CD Labels

CD Labels (22 pages) Neato by Fellowes #863100 & (6 Pages) Staples

CD/DVD Label Applicator #05699 by Avery (1)

Twin DVD Cases (5)

Single CD Case Black (1)

Single DVD Cases Black (9) & Clear (5)

4 DVD Cases Black (1) & Clear (1)

1 White Paper CD/DVD Sleeves (about 500)

If you are interested in any of the items, please email me at
library at kirtland.edu so we can make arrangements for delivery.

Deb

Deb Shumaker
Director of Library Services & Tutoring