[Michlib-l] Lynda.com/LinkedIn Learning alternatives

Phil Skeltis pskeltis at cmpl.org
Tue Aug 13 10:03:27 EDT 2019

Like many libraries, we were surprised to learn that Lynda.com's change to LinkedIn Learning would bring changes to authentication and that patrons will soon be compelled to create LinkedIn profiles in order to use the product.  We are still considering our response but, in the meantime, I am wondering - do any other libraries subscribe to electronic resources similar to Lynda.com that they could recommend?  We subscribe to Gale Courses and Learning Express Library, but I'm curious to know if anyone has any other recommendations for instructional video products.

Thanks!
Phil

Phil Skeltis, Librarian
Clinton-Macomb Public Library, North Branch
16800 24 Mile Road, Suite 2
Macomb, MI  48042-2990
Phone:  (586) 226-5089
Fax:  (586) 226-5088