[Michlib-l] Friday deadline: Small & Rural Library Leadership Academy applications (Class I - III)

Kristin Fontichiaro font at umich.edu
Tue Aug 13 11:15:22 EDT 2019

Howdy!

Gentle reminder that we're looking forward to hearing from Class I-III
library leaders by this Friday, August 16, for the Small and Rural Library
Leadership Academy. Successful applicants' libraries will receive $2500 in
professional development funds, $1000 in project money, seven days of
professional development around the state, and participation in a May 8
conference.

We are excited about the ideas we've seen in the applications we have
received so far and are confident this will be a dynamic and curious group
you'll want to spend time with!

Applicants will be notified on or before September 1.

For more details, a schedule, and the application form, please visit
https://libacad.sites.uofmhosting.net/ and drop me a line if you have any
questions.

Hope to see your application soon!
Kristin