[Michlib-l] Patrons and lost books that have been found

Kelli Perkins kperkins at herrickdl.org
Wed Aug 14 15:09:59 EDT 2019

Similarly to Leighton Twp, the patron may return the item for a refund as long as it is still in the system. We have a regular time period for withdrawal of Lost and Paid items, so when a patron pays for the item, staff will tell them they have x number of months to return it for a refund. After that, and if it's no longer in the system, we do not issue a refund.

Kelli Perkins
Collection & Digital Resources Manager
Herrick District Library
300 S River Ave, Holland MI 49423