[Michlib-l] Adaptive Umbrella 2020

Jen Taggart taggartj at btpl.org
Fri Aug 16 15:59:27 EDT 2019

Hello,
Please save the date for the Bloomfield Township Public Library's 6th biennial Adaptive Umbrella workshop: April 30, 2020.
This daylong workshop geared to librarians and educators features interactive sessions about current accessibility topics, led by advocates, doctors, therapists, and other professionals working with the disability community.
By popular demand, we will include breakout sessions geared to teen/adult services in addition to our original focus on youth services.
Our keynote speaker will be Morénike Giwa Onaiwu https://morenikego.com/.
More details and registration information coming soon!

Jen Taggart
Assistant Department Head, Youth Services
Bloomfield Township Public Library
1099 Lone Pine Road
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
(248)642-5800<tel:(248)%20642-5800>