[Michlib-l] student attendance on Saturdays

Grai, Rebecca grai at northwood.edu
Tue Aug 20 10:00:56 EDT 2019

We are a small, private, business university and our attendance on Saturdays is dismal. I'd like some ideas on increasing it.  Does anyone do special things on Saturdays to bring in students? Any ideas on increasing attendance in general?  Any advertising verbiage that might attract students attention?  Our Sunday attendance is decent because they are getting ready for Monday, but on Saturdays, it's nothing but crickets.

Grateful for any ideas.
Rebecca Grai
Head of Circulation
Strosacker Library