[Michlib-l] Library Shelving

Rob Bristow RBristow at gtpl.org
Thu Aug 15 12:55:04 EDT 2019

Happy Thursday to you all!

We will be moving into our new library in the next few months and will have lots of shelving available for another library to enjoy. Most of the shelving is 84” (both single and double sided), along with some 66” and 43”. We also have 22 CD/media drawer units as well.  While we would love to get some money out of them, the main hope is that they can find a good home. Shelving would need to be picked up the week of October 14th. So, if you would like some more info about the shelving or want to make an offer we can’t refuse, please let me know.

Thanks,
Rob Bristow

Georgetown Township Public Library
1525 Baldwin Street