[Michlib-l] Strategic Planning firms?
Jaclyn.Miller at farmlib.org
Tue Aug 20 12:14:22 EDT 2019
Thanks for the great responses to my request for information about consultants and firms for Strategic Planning - below are the compiled links and tidbits I received. I appreciate your time.
· Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
· We worked with a small firm called Strategiz, and were very happy with the results. Becky Davenport would be the person to talk to. Her email is beckylynndavenport at gmail.com<mailto:beckylynndavenport at gmail.com>.
· https://www.libraryiq.com/ - They have been calling me. I do not have any experience with them.
· NEW in Ann Arbor
Carrie Auster Hammerman
Organizational Development Director
· We are currently working with Eric Craymer of Growth Management Consulting Inc. https://www.growthmanagementconsulting.com/
· We've used Kimberly Bolan & Associates with great success. Contact info here: http://rethinkinglibraries.org/
· The Ivy Group - Pam Fitzgerald
· K2+ Communications - Susan Kennedy
From: michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org [mailto:michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org] On Behalf Of Jaclyn Miller via Michlib-l
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 3:26 PM
To: michlib-l at mcls.org
Subject: [Michlib-l] Strategic Planning firms?
Has anyone used a consultant or firm, that they would recommend, for strategic plan development/creation? I will compile and share any responses that come my way.
Thanks in advance,
Farmington Community Library
Jaclyn.Miller at FarmLib.org<mailto:Jaclyn.Miller at FarmLib.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Michlib-l