[Michlib-l] National Geographic Volumes

Patricia O'Mara principal at stjosephpewamo.org
Tue Aug 20 13:37:21 EDT 2019

My name is Patricia O'Mara and I am the principal of St. Joseph School in
Pewamo. I have a collection of National Geographic Volumes. They are yearly
collections of the National Geographic Magazines placed within a book
binding. The years range from the 1930's, the 1940's, and the 1950's. Would
you be interested? Please let me know...it is so disturbing to discard any
books. Thank you for your consideration.
Patricia O'Mara
Principal
St. Joseph Catholic School

*"St. Joseph School, staff, parents, and parish family are committed to
teaching quality, Christ-centered, Catholic beliefs and values."*