[Michlib-l] Pint Size Polkas - discount for additional performances

Melissa Oxborrow moxborrow at lincolnlib.org
Wed Aug 21 11:27:02 EDT 2019

Hello, friends!

We have Mike Schneider with Pint Size Polkas scheduled to come to our library Tuesday, Oct. 15 for a 6PM show.  He will provide a significant discount to area libraries that schedule him earlier that day (1PM or later).  His program is a great fit for pre-K through grade 5 and their families, interactive with lots of music and dancing---and he is super professional and easy to work with.  I'm including a link to his website below.  If you are interested and would like additional information, please reach out to me via email or phone.  Thanks!

Melissa M. Oxborrow

Head of Youth Services

Lincoln Township Public Library

2099 W. John Beers Rd.

Stevensville, MI  49127

(269)429-9575 x. 130

http://www.pintsizepolkas.com/

Welcome to Pint Size Polkas!<http://www.pintsizepolkas.com/>
www.pintsizepolkas.com
07.08.19 EVENTS Update Uncle Mike is in the middle of another busy summer! Check out the Events page for details on his tour of the western U.S. that's happening right now. Or, if you're a librarian already looking forward to 2020 (believe it or not, Mike already has seven commitments in Shawano County, WI next summer), check out the Hire page for details on his big plans for next year.