[Michlib-l] IB library blog post

Klaudia Janek kjanek at bloomfield.org
Tue Aug 27 09:37:25 EDT 2019

I just wrote a blog post for Follett Community about being a new IB
Librarian.
https://www.follettcommunity.com/s/article/new-to-ib-this-year-klaudia-janek

Hopefully it also demystifies what it's like working in an IB school
library :)  I work on reaching out to my local public libraries so that
they can help my students with resources that I do not have.  If you have
any local IB programs at your schools, I'm sure they would appreciate a
public library contact.

Best-
Klaudia

Klaudia Janek, MLIS

*School Librarian*

*IB Extended Essay Coordinator*

*Michigan Association for Media in Education - 2019 Immediate Past
President*

*AASL **Frances Henne Award Committee Chair - 2019*

248 341 5925

http://iamediacenter.blogspot.com

--

*International Academy*