[Michlib-l] Closing for an outside activity

Kat Boyer librarykat.15 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 16:38:10 EDT 2019

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any of you have closed part of your library to attend an
outside community activity.  Our library is two floors (Adult Department
main floor, Children's Department second floor), and there are some
community activities I'd really like us to be a part of, but some of them
might require all the Children's Department staff we have.  I was wondering
if other libraries have done anything similar.

Kat Boyer
Director
Benton Harbor Public Library
213 E Wall St.