[Michlib-l] [all-tln] New MAP Partner Destination: A Biggie!

Jaema Berman jberman at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Aug 29 11:12:54 EDT 2019

Awesome news! Thanks!

From: "Jim Flury" <jflury at tln.lib.mi.us>
To: "all-tln" <all-tln at lists.tln.org>, "michlib-l" <michlib-l at mcls.org>, "partnerscda" <partnerscda at lists.tln.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 10:37:34 AM
Subject: [all-tln] New MAP Partner Destination: A Biggie!

Good Morning,

In my most recent email to announce the addition of two new MAP partner destinations I alluded to the possibility of a third new venue, which I described as a "biggie." We had been talking to this "biggie" about a MAP partnership since February.

Yesterday I did a road trip to White Pine Library Cooperative in Saginaw (thank you to new WPLC cooperative director Kate and her staff as well as to WPLC member library staff for their hospitality) to present and answer questions about the Michigan Activity Pass as well as another TLN statewide service, the RBdigital Magazines program. When I returned to the office this morning I was very gratified to open my email and see a confirmation from the "biggie" we had been pursuing for MAP for the past six months.

Our newest MAP partner venue is Peppa Pig World of Play Michigan [ https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.peppapigworldofplay.com_michigan_en_&d=DwMFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=Jh1S2vhqS8wsrhEp5FdP4qKHQyh9p5f6SfbPgvLE9Z8&m=bmzZAO2kGh_MtNq1v7SeAPy6E8HIWwaSjJJEgHgiTwE&s=_mcMep3Mult31Yk-txNdi8qQ9UkPRwSo7fPMO1czMtw&e= ] [ https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.peppapigworldofplay.com_michigan_en_&d=DwQFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=Jh1S2vhqS8wsrhEp5FdP4qKHQyh9p5f6SfbPgvLE9Z8&m=bmzZAO2kGh_MtNq1v7SeAPy6E8HIWwaSjJJEgHgiTwE&s=_mcMep3Mult31Yk-txNdi8qQ9UkPRwSo7fPMO1czMtw&e= | https://www.peppapigworldofplay.com/michigan/en/ ] at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets in Auburn Hills. We believe this will prove to be a very popular destination for your MAP patrons.

Thank you for your support and promotion of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim F.

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager