[Michlib-l] Summer Reading 2020 Ideas

Katie Ester esterk at libcoop.net
Fri Aug 30 13:56:29 EDT 2019

Hi Anna,

This summer we had a great speaker talk about mythology, specifically
constellation mythology (to go with the space theme of the summer.)
Harry Campion is a local high school mythology teacher and was engaging
and knowledgeable. The program was well-received by our patrons and we
will likely invite him back again next summer to do another program. I'd
recommend him for all ages and he can speak on a number of specialized
mythology topics. He can be reached at harrycampion at gmail.com

--
Katie Ester
Director