[Michlib-l] Memoir Writing

Tekedra Lofton tlofton at ci.taylor.mi.us
Tue Dec 3 16:22:15 EST 2019

I'd like to know about this as well for a guest speaker at one of my
programs.

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 2:25 PM Elizabeth Campion via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Does anyone have recommendations for a speaker on writing one's memoirs?
> If you can, please include location area.
> Thank you!
> Elizabeth
>
> Elizabeth Campion, Librarian
> Shelby Township Library
> 586-739-7414
> --

*Tekedra Lofton*

*Community Engagement LibrarianTaylor Community Library*
<http://taylor.lib.mi.us/>
[Image: The library's logo composed of the braille letters "TCL" and
"Taylor Community Library" printed below all in gradient shades of blue.]
Confidential: This message and all contents contain information from the
City of Taylor which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure under applicable law. The information is intended to be for
the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, or if you have received
this message in error, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this message is  prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please notify us immediately by reply email or telephone
734-287-4840 and destroy the original message and all attachments without
retaining any copies.