[Michlib-l] Memoir Writing

Mary Rapas mrapas at htplib.org
Tue Dec 3 18:09:24 EST 2019

Hi Elizabeth,
We had author Donald Levin here last year to speak about his mystery
series, but he also does memoir workshops.  He was very accessible and his
presentation here was fantastic--he really gave us a lot of insight into
the whole writing process.
Here is his website:  http://www.donaldlevin.com/
He said the best way to get in touch is through this email address, but he
can also be reached by phone at 313-689-8870.
Mary

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 2:26 PM Elizabeth Campion via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Does anyone have recommendations for a speaker on writing one's memoirs?
> If you can, please include location area.
> Thank you!
> Elizabeth
>
> Elizabeth Campion, Librarian
> Shelby Township Library