[Michlib-l] Grant Opportunity from Google and PLA for Entrepreneurship in Libraries
Shannon White - Library of Michigan
whites29 at michigan.gov
Fri Dec 6 09:24:37 EST 2019
December 13 is the deadline for this grant opportunity.
ALA is accepting grant proposals from public libraries with a documented history of providing services for small business and/or entrepreneurs for low-income and/or underrepresented groups in their communities. ALA anticipates individual awards to range from $50,000 to $150,000.
Participation and Expectations
Selected libraries and staff will be expected to:
* Develop and/or extend small business and/or entrepreneur programs that focus on low-income and/or underrepresented groups
* Make a commitment to focusing on these populations as the core objective of the initiative
* Collect and report participant data to measure initiative outcomes in collaboration with the project team
* Participate in a peer learning network among participating libraries
* Collaborate with participating libraries and the project team to develop and implement a strategy to share learnings from the initiative with non-participating libraries
* Lead and/or facilitate opportunities to mentor non-participating libraries through the peer network
How to apply and much more information here: http://www.ala.org/advocacy/workforce/grant
Library Development Manager
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo, Lansing, MI 48909
517.335.1507, whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:Whites29 at michigan.gov>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Michlib-l