[Michlib-l] Youth Librarian position

Carol Williams willic at hammond.lib.in.us
Thu Dec 12 12:47:32 EST 2019

Good afternoon!

Hammond Public Library, Hammond, Indiana, has an open position for a full-time Youth Services Librarian. Youth Services at HPL serves children from infancy through 13 years of age. We also serve parents, caretakers, and educators. We are looking for someone with knowledge of/experience with Early Literacy, programming for all youth ages and abilities, and collection development. See the job announcement here<http://www.hammond.lib.in.us/assets/youth-services-librarian.pdf>. It is also attached to this e-mail.

Thanks!

Carol L. Williams
Assistant Director
Hammond Public Library