[Michlib-l] sad news from Orion Township Public Library

Karen Knox kknox at orionlibrary.org
Mon Dec 16 09:27:40 EST 2019

It is with a heavy heart that I share some sad news today. Linda Sickles passed away yesterday. Linda was the director of the Orion Township Public Library for 31 years, starting in late 1980. She retired in early 2012 after a very successful career. She was involved in many activities and organizations in the Lake Orion community over her tenure, and she brought much joy to all who lived here.

I do not have any arrangements to share at this time, but drop me a line if you want me to pass along anything further if I find out more.

Karen Knox
Director
Orion Township Public Library
825 Joslyn Road