[Michlib-l] CMPL YA Assistant posting

Lisa Mulvenna lmulvenna at cmpl.org
Thu Dec 19 08:29:43 EST 2019

Want to join a team of librarians and paraprofessionals who love what they do and the communities they serve?  We seek a creative individual to join our team as a YA Services Assistant.

Our priorities are focused on the following outcomes:  inspire lifelong reading and learning; grow young readers; advance student success; and connect the community.  Our full job description and application requirements are available here:  http://cmpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/CMPL-22-5-hour-YA-Services-Assistant-12-19.pdf

Clinton-Macomb Public Library is the largest library in Macomb County and has a reputation for adapting new technologies and embracing innovative ideas.  This person will be based at the Main Library and South Branches. This person will report to the Head of Youth/YA Services.

Please consider joining our team and making a difference in the communities of Clinton and Macomb Townships!

-Lisa

Lisa Mulvenna
Head of Youth/YA Services
Clinton-Macomb Public Library