[Michlib-l] The March Savannah Tour is sold out! But you can still sign up for the same tour in May.

HSM Main hsm at hsmichigan.org
Thu Dec 19 16:38:43 EST 2019

cid:image002.jpg at 01D2700F.B8241B00

cid:image003.jpg at 01D5B67A.2E9C2CB0

We sold out of our March tour in one week! With that demand, we created a
second tour in May.

The same stops, the same eats, and the same Bob Myers, Michiganders on the
Road's tour guide!

Join us for Magnolias & Mint Juleps:

Savannah and the South Tour 2

May 1-9, 2020

Savannah ranks among America's premier tourist destinations, and for good
reason: it's a beautiful city steeped in history-with parks, trees dripping
with Spanish moss, and a unique culture. Join us to visit the
Mercer-Williams House Museum, Savannah History Museum, Tybee Island Light
Station and Museum, and much more. We will also have free time in the
Savannah Market and take a trolley tour of Historic Savannah.

 <https://hsmichigan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Savannah-Tour.pdf> See
the full tour itinerary.

<http://hsmichigan.org/programs/michiganders-on-the-road/savannah-tour-regis
tration/> Register online for this tour.

<https://hsmichigan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Savannah-Tour-Registratio
n.pdf> Download the registration form.

$1,995*

*Price is per person based on double occupancy. Includes motor coach
transportation; all lodging; all dinners and breakfasts; some lunches; and
all admission fees, taxes, and gratuities. HSM membership required.

  _____

cid:image001.jpg at 01CF8A43.BF828E40

  _____

The Historical Society of Michigan is our state's oldest cultural
organization, founded in 1828 by territorial governor Lewis Cass and
explorer Henry Schoolcraft. A nongovernmental nonprofit, the Society focuses
on publications, conferences, education, awards and recognition programming,
and support for local history organizations to preserve and promote
Michigan's rich history.

  _____

For more information on the Historical Society of Michigan, please visit
<http://www.hsmichigan.org/> www.hsmichigan.org or e-mail us at
<mailto:hsm at hsmichigan.org> hsm at hsmichigan.org.

  _____

The Historical Society of Michigan

7435 Westshire Drive . Lansing, MI 48917

Phone: (517) 324-1828 . FAX: (517) 324-4370

Join Michiganders on the RoadT for our May 9-day, 8-night motor coach tour
that heads south to the beautiful Georgia capital, Savannah, and the history
of America's South and other

historic locations.

 <https://hsmichigan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Savannah-Tour.pdf> See
the full tour itinerary.

<http://hsmichigan.org/programs/michiganders-on-the-road/savannah-tour-regis
tration/> Register online for this tour.

<https://hsmichigan.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Savannah-Tour-Registratio
n.pdf> Download the registration form.

 <http://hsmichigan.org/programs/michiganders-on-the-road/>

Our excursions are not "cookie cutter" tours. Each and every trip is planned
and executed by Robert Myers, HSM's own director of education, along with
the help of other HSM staff. Bob's had decades of experience in the history
field and has led scores of motor coach tours, so he knows what history
enthusiasts look for in their road trips. Bob also gives his personal
attention to every aspect of the outings, and as the tour leader, he makes
sure your history experience meets your expectations.

This e-mail is sent to our members and friends to keep you updated on
historical activities and opportunities to learn more about our state's
history. To opt-out, please respond to this e-mail with "remove" in the
subject line. If you received this e-mail as part of your participation in
the Michlib-l mailing list (listserv), please follow their removal process.