[Michlib-l] Online Security

Sharon Crotser-Toy scrotsertoy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 11:54:30 EST 2019

Greetings to anyone back at work today!

We've had Symantec Endpoint, Small Business Edition, for anti-virus/etc.
security on all of the library's computers. The company has recently been
purchased by somebody or other, and will not be available through Tech Soup
(our usual source). It sounds like it might not be readily available
elsewhere, as well, during the change-over.

Long story short: We need a plan B. What type of antivirus protection does
your library use? Are you happy with it?

Any info or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks so much, everyone!
-Sharon

--
Sharon Crotser-Toy
Director

Connects People, Inspires Ideas, Transforms Lives