[Michlib-l] Promotional materials for Consumer Reports online

Breed, Liz (MDE) BreedL at michigan.gov
Fri Feb 1 08:56:35 EST 2019

Hi All -
You will find a couple of promotional pieces available at EBSCO’s Promotional Resources site<http://support.ebscohost.com/promotion/promo_resources/index.php>. Look for the ConsumerReports.org folder and click on it to expand. You should find a reproducible bookmark and an 8.5x11 flyer.

  *   This bookmark is generic enough to be used as a promotional tool whether you subscribe to ConsumerReports.org, OR access MeL’s ConsumerReports content.
  *   The flyer is designed only for promotion of ConsumerReports.org content.

In case you or your patrons have questions, there are content differences between ConsumerReports.org and what is available via MeL.

MeL Consumer Reports<http://widgets.ebscohost.com/prod/customerspecific/mel/auth.php?database=consumerreports> content…

  *   Complete version of the print magazine
  *   Includes the annual buying guide
  *   NOT embargoed
  *   Basic, browse only environment

ConsumerReports.org subscription content…

  *   Provides additional information and searching functionality in addition to the Consumer Reports magazine content, including research data on consumer products that is not found in the magazine.
  *   Instant access to Cars Best Deals Plus data for car buying and repairs
  *   TV Screen Optimizer that shows the best screens for your type of viewing
  *   Credit card comparison tool
  *   Video content

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Stay warm!
Liz

Liz Breed
Michigan eLibrary Coordinator