[Michlib-l] Job Posting: Library Assistant I-Youth Services

Mindy Schafer mschafer at dewittlibrary.org
Thu Feb 7 10:55:21 EST 2019

The DeWitt District Library is accepting applications for the position of
Library Assistant I-Youth Services.  This is a part-time position for 20-24
hours per week.   Under the general direction of the Assistant Director,
plans and presents programs for children, tweens and families; performs
clerical work to support department functions; provides readers advisory
and informational assistance to all ages.

Qualified individuals who are interested in this position are asked to
contact Library Director Jennifer Balcom at jbalcom at dewittlibrary.org.

More information can be found at
http://www.dewittlibrary.org/supportlibrary/employmentopportunities.html

--