[Michlib-l] Library Programs

Alan Naldrett alannaldrett at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 13:34:04 EST 2019

Hi!

I wanted to thank everyone for the great response I got lastyear when I replied to a librarian looking for programs to book. I went to alot of great and memorable libraries in 2018!

I am a retired Michigan librarian and have written a numberof books on Michigan which I give programs on. The most popular ones I havedone are the Lost Car Companies of Detroit and Lost Towns of Eastern Michigan,about Michigan ghost towns. Maybe somebody that booked me will give me athumbs-up here on the ListServ?

I am Alan Naldrett at alannaldrett at gmail.com and havethe following programs:

·        The Toledo War Between Michigan and Ohio

·        The Lost Towns of Eastern Michigan, about theghost towns of Michigan.

·        The Lost Car Companies of Detroit, aboutMichigan’s auto history

·        Henry Ford’s Right-Hand Man Henry Ford and theEarly Days of Ford Motor Company

·        The Governors and Lt. Governors of Michigan

·        The Mayors of Detroit

·        The Vice-Presidents of the U.S.

I have a number of author friends who also do programs, andhere they are:

Debi Chestnut, at debichestnut at yahoo.com, hasprograms for:

·        Local Paranormal History and other Paranormal

·        Ghost Hunting

·        Non-fiction writing

Annette M. Johnston, at annettemjohnston at yahoo.com,conducts motivational talks to Grades 3 to 8.

Pam Green-Nanni, at pamnanni at gmail.com has written manybooks on paranormal subjects and lectures on them.

Most of us charge small fees, usually depending on distance.But many times we charge nothing.

Hope we can help fill your library presentation needs!

Thanks-
Alan Naldrett alannaldrett at gmail.com