[Michlib-l] copy scanner machines

Stacy Pasche spasche at benzieshoreslibrary.org
Fri Feb 8 09:52:16 EST 2019

Greetings everyone,

Our ancient copy machine officially retired this morning in a puff of stink
and smoke. I had planned on replacing this spring but find myself in need
of a solution sooner than expected. I'd like to replace the machine with a
copy/scan station and wondering if anyone had a model or system or service
they would recommend. We are a small to mid-size library,  and we don't
make too many copies. We don't need a giant $1000+ machine but something
that will handle mild to moderate traffic.

Thanks in advance for your input.

--
Stacy Pasche,
Library Director

*"Sometimes it's fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney*