[Michlib-l] Magazine subscriptions through Amazon?

BEL Britney Dillon belbd at llcoop.org
Tue Feb 12 13:04:14 EST 2019

I'd love this info, as well. Just had this exact conversation with one of my other staff members. Thanks!

Library Director
Alvah N. Belding Memorial Library
302 E. Main St.
Belding, MI 48809
616.794.1450

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world.
This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!" - The Doctor