[Michlib-l] Help with book mystery

Reed, Nyama N.Reed at wfblibrary.org
Fri Feb 22 12:01:47 EST 2019

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to track down a book for a friend. Does this ring a bell for anyone?

" a children's book from late 1980's where a chemist and rat switch places in a cage after the rat and female assist create a potion or something like that. It was nicely illustrated and very fun to read. Caroline read it around 1993 in paperback. I would love to get a copy. Thanks"

Sincerely,
Nyama

Nyama Y. Reed
Library Director
N.Reed at WFBLibrary.org
414-755-6551 (direct line)

Whitefish Bay Public Library
5420 North Marlborough Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
414-964-4380 (main line)

Our Mission
The Whitefish Bay Public Library, as a cornerstone of the community, is dedicated to connecting people of all ages, inspiring a love of learning and providing easy access to ideas, information and resources.

*Please be advised electronic mail becomes a "public record" as allowed under public record laws when sent or received as part of normal business processes.