[Michlib-l] Paid Internship at the Comstock Twp. Library (temporary)

Rachael Wiegmann rachael at comstocklibrary.org
Thu Feb 28 11:36:56 EST 2019

Looking to gain library experience while working on your M.L.S. or M.L.I.S.?  The Comstock Township Library has a paid, temporary position which will run from the middle of April until the first week of September.  This position will mostly work the reference desk under the supervision of the reference staff.  Learn to catalog utilizing RDA standards, assist patrons with readers' advisory, assist with programs, and learn the resources and subject headings to utilize when aiding patrons with reference questions. The potential candidate must be willing to work evenings and weekends as needed and have a flexible schedule. Coursework in reference and cataloging is preferred and enrollment in library school is required.   Starting wage is $12.50 an hour.  Please submit your letter of intent and resume to rachael at comstocklibrary.org .   This position is located right outside Kalamazoo, Michigan.  For more information about our library, visit:   www.comstocklibrary.org

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Rachael A. Wiegmann

Information Services Librarian