[Michlib-l] FREE PLAYAWAYS

Tamie Bird tamie.bird at westlandlibrary.org
Thu Feb 28 13:49:33 EST 2019

We have weeded all of our youth playaways and would like to offer them to other libraries. First to respond gets them all :)

11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass
Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko
Alice in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea
Best of the Best by Tim Green
Charlotte's Web by E. B. White
Echo by Pam Munoz Ryan
Floors #1 by Patrick Carman
Football Genius by Tim Green
Game Changers - Heavy Hitters by Mike Lupica
Guardians of the Galaxy Junior Novel
How to Train Your Dragon #1 by Cressida Cowell
Judy Moody Was in a Mood by Megan McDonald
Madman of Piney Woods by Christopher Paul Curtis
Nate the Great Collected Stories Vol 1 by Marjorie Sharmat
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
Rain Reign by Ann M. Martin
The Familiars #1 by Adam Epstein
Wonder by R.J. Palacio

The Playaways below DO NOT have cases:
Dinosaurs Before Dark by Mary Pope Osborne
Humprey Collection (Books 8-11)
Knight at Dawn by Mary Pope Osborne
Landry News by Andrew Clements

Tamie Bird