[Michlib-l] Traverse Area District Library Celebrates Anniversary!

Michele Howard mhoward at tadl.org
Wed Jan 2 09:55:23 EST 2019

Traverse City has a rich history of libraries starting in 1869 with a
Ladies Library, a Carnegie funded library opening in 1905, and a new
building in 1999. We are excited to be celebrating 20 years in our current
location on the beautiful Boardman Lake.

*All are invited to the following events:*
Community Open House on Thursday, January 10, 2019 from 9am-9pm
and
20th Anniversary Gala Event on Friday, January 11, 2019 @ 6:30pm with
special guest and New York Times best selling author, Andre Dubus III
<http://andredubus.com/>. Tickets are $50.
https://www.tadl.org/event/tadl-gala-20th-anniversary-party/

Happy New Year!
Michele
--
Michele P. Howard
Adult Service Coordinator

“All grown-ups were once children... but only few of them remember it.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
<https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2180358>