[Michlib-l] Workshop on Social Isolation and Ageism

Jennifer Dye jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Wed Jan 9 15:59:15 EST 2019

Sorry for the late notice, but we had coordination problems getting the flyer together and correct.

Detroit Public Library, Main Branch

Friends Conference Room, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.

This Hannan Center workshop is designed for seniors and their caregivers who’d like to find out more about:

  *   The risks of social isolation
  *   The benefits of connection
  *   The ways ageism can limit one’s well-being
  *   And the resources and programs available to help.

Registration requested no later than Saturday, January 12, phone (313-833-1300 x 38), or msmith at hannan.org.

FAQs

What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?

Located on Woodward Ave, one block north of Warren, across from the DIA. DDOT and SMART buses travel along Woodward, and so does the QLine.

Parking available on Saturdays, Sundays, and Tuesdays/Wednesdays after 5:00, in staff lot off of Putnam, which is one way from Cass to Woodward.

Jennifer Dye
Children's Librarian, Assistant Manager
Main Branch
Detroit Public Library

jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org

Main Branch
T, W 12-8
Th, F, Sat 10-6
Sun 1-5
5201 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, Michigan 48202
313-481-1409

[DPL Logo]<http://www.detroitpubliclibrary.org>
Detroit Public Library Disclaimer

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.